The AMUN Rules and Procedures Handbook includes logistical information about the AMUN Conference, a detailed guide on how students can prepare for the Conference, and the rules of procedure for the various AMUN Committees and Councils.
You can also read the individual chapters below and print them out or view the Full Handbook.
- GA Short Form
- Document Format and Style
- SC Short Form
- General Assembly and Economic and Social Council Rules of Procedure
- Security Council Rules of Procedure
AMUN Rules and Procedures 2018 is © Copyright 1990-2018, by American Model United Nations, Inc. (AMUN). Reproduction of any part of these handbooks may be made only by written consent of AMUN. Please Request for permission to use handbooks online. AMUN will be pleased to provide permission to copy this information to any Model United Nations organization or other educational group that is interested in utilizing this material. AMUN asks that groups interested in using this material do the following:
- Request permission to use the material by e-mail or in writing, stating the name of your group, purpose for which the information will be used, and contact information for your group, and,
- Credit AMUN on each reprint of the material for any information used. For further information, please contact the AMUN Executive Office by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (773) 777-AMUN.