The AMUN Rules and Procedures Handbook includes logistical information about the AMUN Conference, a detailed guide on how students can prepare for the Conference, and the rules of procedure for the various AMUN Committees and Councils.
- General Information
- Simulations, Roles and Roleplaying
- The International Press Delegation
- International Court of Justice
- Historical Commission of Inquiry
- Introduction to United Nations Documents
- Security Council Rules of Procedure
- General Assembly and Economic and Social Council Rules of Procedure
- SC Short Form
- GA Short Form
- Document Format and Style
AMUN Rules and Procedures 2018 is © Copyright 1990-2018, by American Model United Nations, Inc. (AMUN). Reproduction of any part of these handbooks may be made only by written consent of AMUN. Please Request for permission to use handbooks online. AMUN will be pleased to provide permission to copy this information to any Model United Nations organization or other educational group that is interested in utilizing this material. AMUN asks that groups interested in using this material do the following:
- Request permission to use the material by e-mail or in writing, stating the name of your group, purpose for which the information will be used, and contact information for your group, and,
- Credit AMUN on each reprint of the material for any information used. For further information, please contact the AMUN Executive Office by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (773) 777-AMUN.