Registration for the AMUN 2016 Conference Program is Complete and has been sent to the printer
American Model United Nations International (AMUN) produces a yearly Conference program, which is distributed to all 1,400+ of our Conference participants. Advertisements will be published in the AMUN Conference Program, containing the conference schedule and other pertinent participant information, thus maximizing the exposure of any ads placed in the program.
We hope that a variety of groups, organizations and individuals will consider placing an advertisement in our Conference Program. This contribution will actively support the education of tomorrow’s leaders by contributing to the AMUN International Conference, to be held in Chicago, Illinois from 18–21 November 2017. The 2016 Conference Program is available to review and as an example of our typical program. The Program is also available in high compression.
By placing an advertisement in the AMUN Conference Program, you can highlight your organization’s activities and programs, promote your business or a specific program, or just welcome students to the conference on behalf of your organization.
Groups that may want to place an ad in the Conference Program include
- International Businesses: highlight your business and activities to students who will be both potential employees and future customers.
- Local Chicago Businesses: advertise your products and services to over 1,400 students gathered in Chicago for a major, four-day conference.
- Graduate and Law Schools: provide information on your program to a targeted audience of high-performing students who are likely to continue their education at the Graduate or professional level.
- International Non-Profit Organizations: highlight your organization’s activities to a targeted group of students who are likely to be interested in continuing their international activities after graduation.
- Other Model UN or educational conferences: advertise your conference to a targeted audience of students who are likely to attend similar events.
- Any individual or organization that would like to contribute to AMUN and congratulate our participants on their educational endeavor.
One-half page advertisement spaces are available for $160 and full-page advertisement spaces are available for $300. Limited premium and full color page advertisement spaces are also available at an additional cost. Discounts are available when an advertisement is reserved in conjunction with a table at the AMUN Graduate School and Career Expo.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our AMUN Executive Office at (773) 777-AMUN (2686) or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!
Please note: your contribution to American Model United Nations, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation, is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.