2021 Conference Communications
All communications and informational letters and e-mails to schools are posted here as they are sent to registered schools. Please check back often for the latest communications from AMUN for the 2021 conference.
- Attendance & Safety Survey – June 2021
- COVID Updates, Hotel Reservations and Travel Information – August 2021
- Vaccination & Mask Policy – September 2021
- Virtual Conference Information on Website – September 2021
- Position Papers & Plagiarism Policy – October 2021
- AMUN Attendance Policy – Vaccinations are Mandatory – November 2021
- Virtual Conference Agenda & Logistics – November 2021
- Conference Program and Graduate School EXPO – November 2021
- Virtual Committee Spaces are still available – November 2021
- You May Now Submit Credentials for the 2021 Conference – November 2021
- Preparatory Reminders and AMUN Videos – November 2021
- Conference Policies Review – November 2021
- AMUN’s Country Lottery for the 2022 Conference – November 2021
- One Day Until Conference: What You Need to Know – November 2021
- 20 November: Your Day at a Glance – November 2021
- 21 November: Your Day at a Glance – November 2021
- 22 November: Your Day at a Glance – November 2021
- 23 November: Your Day at a Glance – November 2021
- Covid Notification – 21 November 2021 10:36 p.m.
AMUN Conference Alerts
AMUN Conference Alerts are not full communications but are drawing your attention to, usually, one specific thing that needs to be reviewed immediately.
- Hotel Room Availability – September 2021
- Security Council Topic Brief Update – October 2021
- Security Council Video Instructions via Flipgrid – November 2021
Update Emails For Security Councils
All communications and informational letters and e-mails to schools seated on AMUN’s Security Council or either Historical Security Council. Please check back often for the latest communications from AMUN for the 2021 conference.
Additional Information For Faculty Advisors
Information below may have been referenced or attached within the communications listed above, and is provided here for easy reference.