American Model United Nations International
Bringing global perspectives to future leaders
Beyond our Model UN events, AMUN also provides a variety of resources for teachers at all levels. These include the “Ambassador’s Club video series” which can be utilized for international relations, UN or Model UN classes or groups. Other resources include our “Model UN in a Box Simulation guides” Simulation Kit (formerly the AMUN Simulation Guide), a teacher’s guide for Model UN, and a number of Model UN Resources available on this web site.
- The United Nations and Video Games: A Digital Double Edged Sword
- LGBTQ+ Rights as Human Rights: Reflecting on the United Nations During Pride Month
- The United Nations Art Collection
- Meet the Economic Commission for Africa
- Notable Women from History
- Announcing the AMUN 2019 Topics
- Model UN: Reflections on Education and Diplomacy
- What’s your Model UN Elevator Pitch?
- Calling all Faculty Advisors and Permanent Representatives
- Conference is Coming! Last-minute tips for AMUN Representatives