American Model United Nations International
Bringing global perspectives to future leaders
Beyond our Model UN events, AMUN also provides a variety of resources for teachers at all levels. These include the “Ambassador’s Club video series” which can be utilized for international relations, UN or Model UN classes or groups. Other resources include our “Model UN in a Box Simulation guides” Simulation Kit (formerly the AMUN Simulation Guide), a teacher’s guide for Model UN, and a number of Model UN Resources available on this web site.
- Examining Local and Global Accountability in the Wake of the Chauvin Trial
- World Press Freedom Day and the Importance of Journalism in a Global Society
- AMUN Evolution: How We Went Virtual in 2020
- Brian Urquhart: The Third Guest at My Luncheon
- Announcing the 2021 American Model United Nations Committees and Topics
- The dispute of sovereignty: Armed Activities on the Territory of the Congo (Democratic Republic of the Congo v. Uganda)
- FAO: Divided but Still Uniting
- GA2 Adopts Resolution 1-3 by Consensus
- Letter to the Editor: Effects of Political Rhetoric on Immigrants in the United States
- Letter to the Editor: Oh, Christmas Tree! I miss thee.
OUR TWITTER FEED
Thank you for a wonderful conference, representatives! What was your favorite part of AMUN 2019?