American Model United Nations International
Bringing global perspectives to future leaders
Beyond our Model UN events, AMUN also provides a variety of resources for teachers at all levels. These include the “Ambassador’s Club video series” which can be utilized for international relations, UN or Model UN classes or groups. Other resources include our “Model UN in a Box Simulation guides” Simulation Kit (formerly the AMUN Simulation Guide), a teacher’s guide for Model UN, and a number of Model UN Resources available on this web site.
- The U.N., Russia and Ukraine: Can Russia Really Be Kicked Out?
- Meet the Security Council
- Announcing the 2022 American Model United Nations Committees and Topics
- GA3 Tuesday Morning Updates:
- GA4 Monday Evening Update:
- Op-Ed: Differential treatment in gender at AMUN
- Together as Major Influencers
- ESCAP Report 1: The first report on the topic of disability in over a decade, adopted by consensus
- ICJ Opinion: Advisory Opinion on The Legal Consequences of the Construction of a Wall in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
- Press Conference for GA4
OUR TWITTER FEED
We’re excited to share our topics for AMUN 2022. Check out our blog post to learn more about what representatives w… t.co/dxDqf9abvn
We’re so excited to announce the launch of our ✨brand-new ✨ Refugee Congress website! Join us in celebrating by che… t.co/JuuggSC858