American Model United Nations International
Bringing global perspectives to future leaders
Beyond our Model UN events, AMUN also provides a variety of resources for teachers at all levels. These include the “Ambassador’s Club video series” which can be utilized for international relations, UN or Model UN classes or groups. Other resources include our “Model UN in a Box Simulation guides” Simulation Kit (formerly the AMUN Simulation Guide), a teacher’s guide for Model UN, and a number of Model UN Resources available on this web site.
- The United Nations in the Time of Disease
- Thank you, AMUN! You taught me how to work from home.
- Closing Plenary Remarks for 2019 AMUN Conference
- 2019 Opening Plenary Remarks from Shannon L. Dunn, Executive Director
- Safety at AMUN
- Conference Services: The Place for Questions and Swag
- The 2019 AMUN Graduate School and Career Expo
- Inside the Mind of a Sim Director
- Economic Development for the Betterment of All: the General Assembly Second Committee
- Collaboration and Consensus: AMUN’s Awards Philosophy
OUR TWITTER FEED
Thank you for a wonderful conference, representatives! What was your favorite part of AMUN 2019?