American Model United Nations International
Bringing global perspectives to future leaders
Beyond our Model UN events, AMUN also provides a variety of resources for teachers at all levels. These include the “Ambassador’s Club video series” which can be utilized for international relations, UN or Model UN classes or groups. Other resources include our “Model UN in a Box Simulation guides” Simulation Kit (formerly the AMUN Simulation Guide), a teacher’s guide for Model UN, and a number of Model UN Resources available on this web site.
- The dispute of sovereignty: Armed Activities on the Territory of the Congo (Democratic Republic of the Congo v. Uganda)
- FAO: Divided but Still Uniting
- GA2 Adopts Resolution 1-3 by Consensus
- Letter to the Editor: Effects of Political Rhetoric on Immigrants in the United States
- Letter to the Editor: Oh, Christmas Tree! I miss thee.
- HRC: Resolution 2.2 has Passed!
- CRISIS ALERTS: Updates from the Security Council and Historical Security Councils of 1967 & 1990.
- HRC: Resolution on the Consequences of Early and Child Forced Marriages
- GA3: Two Resolutions on the Protection of Migrants
- International Court of Justice Opinions on Legal Consequences of the Separation of the Chagos Archipelago from Mauritius in 1965
OUR TWITTER FEED
Thank you for a wonderful conference, representatives! What was your favorite part of AMUN 2019?