American Model United Nations International (AMUN) will once again be hosting our annual Graduate School and Career Expo to be held during our 32nd American Model United Nation Conference. The Expo is a great opportunity to meet and discuss your organization with our 750 to 1,400 talented participants, many who are looking for graduate school and career opportunities. Your participation in our Graduate School and Career Expo can highlight your organization’s activities and programs or promote your business or a specific program.
The Graduate School and Career Expo will be held this year on Monday, 22 November 2021 from 9:30 a.m. CT to 1:30 p.m. CT at the Sheraton Grand Chicago. The event will be announced and highlighted for all of our participants both in our Conference Program, and in meetings throughout the Conference. The Expo will be located in the main corridor on the Ballroom level, outside of the primary meeting rooms that hold most of the Conference events. Students will be introduced to the Expo area on their way to and from the open Monday morning meeting sessions.
The following list is currently registered to attend the 2019 American Model United Nations Graduate School and Career Expo:
- Seton Hall Law School
- Marquette University Law School
- Marquette University Graduate School
- UC San Diego School of Global Policy and Strategy
- University of Illinois College of Law
- DePaul University College of Law
- Baylor Law School
- Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- DePaul University Grace School of Applied Diplomacy
- Valparaiso University
- George Washington University Elliott School of International Affairs
- University of San Francisco
- Texas A&M University Bush School of Government and Public Service
- George Mason University Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter School for Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Goldsmiths University of London
- Bowling Green State University Academic Year Abroad (AYA) Salzburg Study Abroad Program
Reserve a Table
Organizations can be reserve a staffed table for $350. Register for the Graduate School and Career Expo at the AMUN secure online ordering system. Alternatively, complete the linked Registration Form (.pdf file) and return it to American Model United Nations, 1212 N. Columbian Avenue, Oak Park, IL 60302.
AMUN is happy to accept credit cards or checks as payment. Credit card users are strongly encouraged to use the online ordering system. Submissions made with a check may be placed online or by mail, but your registration cannot be processed until payment is received.
Reasons to Attend
Groups which may want to participate in the Graduate School and Career Expo:
- National and International Businesses: highlight your business and activities to students who will be both potential employees and customers in the future.
- Graduate and Law Schools: provide information on your program to a targeted audience of high-performing students who are likely to continue their education at the Graduate or professional level.
- International Non-Profit Organizations: highlight your organization’s activities to a targeted group of students who are likely to be interested in continuing their international activities after graduation.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our AMUN Executive Office at (773) 777-AMUN (2686) or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support!
Please note: your contribution to American Model United Nations, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation, is tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.