2020 Graduate School and Career Expo
As much as we all wish we could make Model United Nations a full-time job, we have not yet found a way to monetize pretend diplomacy.
But at AMUN, we have the next best thing for your career: an exposition with colleges, universities and organizations interested in helping better position you toward landing a dream job in your chosen field.
AMUN takes providing an environment for educational development seriously. To support that goal, we host a Graduate School and Career Expo for all Conference attendees to meet with exhibitors from graduate programs and organizations from across the country and around the globe.
In 2020, the Expo will be on Friday, 23 October from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time on the two Graduate School and Career Expo floors in Gatherly.
We have an exciting list of exhibitors coming to the 2020 Conference Expo; you can find the full list and links to their program websites below. We hope that anyone interested in these programs will take a few moments to stop by and talk to the exhibitors. They are ready to answer your questions about their programs and are looking forward to talking with you.
2020 Expo Exhibitors (as of 18 October):
- American University, School of International Service
- Baylor Law School
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Central Connecticut State University School of Graduate Studies
- Chicago-Kent College of Law Illinois Tech
- Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs
- DePaul University College of Law
- Dominican University Graduate Programs
- Holberton School New Haven
- IE University
- Marquette University Graduate School
- Marquette University Law School
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- New York Law School
- New York University Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
- Pennsylvania State University School of International Affairs
- Pepperdine University School of Public Policy
- Roosevelt University
- Shippensburg University
- The Fund for American Studies DC Internships
- The Rockefeller College of Public Affairs & Policy University at Albany (SUNY)
- University of California San Diego, School of Global Policy and Strategy
- University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy
- University of East Anglia (UK)
- University of Illinois Springfield
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign College of Law
- University of Minnesota Humphrey School of Public Affairs, Global Programs
- University of New Hampshire Peter T. Paul College of Business & Economics
- Villanova University College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
We and all of our exhibitors look forward to seeing you at the 2020 AMUN Graduate School and Career Expo on Friday. The homepage of the AMUN website also has more information on the entire 2020 AMUN Conference schedule and an up-to-date list of exhibitors.
Keep Up With The Accords
Subscribe to the AMUN Accords via email:
More to read
The AMUN Accords is a premier resource for fact-based Model United Nations simulations. We are always looking for new contributors. Want to write for the AMUN Accords? Check out out the submission guidelines and then get in touch!