The 2019 AMUN Graduate School and Career Expo
As much as we all wish we could make Model United Nations a full-time job, we have not yet found a way to monetize diplomacy.
But at AMUN, we have the next best thing for your career: a host of colleges and universities interested in providing you with the next step in your education to better position you toward landing a dream job in your chosen field.
AMUN takes providing an environment for educational development seriously. To support that goal, we host a Graduate School and Career Expo for all Conference attendees to meet with exhibitors from graduate programs from across the country.
In 2019, the Expo will be on Monday, 25 November from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on the Ballroom Promenade of the Sheraton Grand Chicago, one level up from the hotel lobby and outside the General Assembly Committee Rooms.
We have an exciting list of exhibitors coming to the 2019 Conference Expo; you can find the full list and links to their program websites below. We hope that anyone interested in graduate programs will take a few moments to stop by and talk to the exhibitors. They have come a long way to answer your questions about their graduate programs and are looking forward to talking with you.
2019 Expo Exhibitors (as of 18 November):
- Baylor Law School
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Chicago-Kent College of Law Illinois Institute of Technology
- City University New York School of Law
- DePaul University College of Law
- DePaul University College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- Dominican University Department of Sociology and Criminology
- George Mason University School for Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- George Washington University Elliott School of International Affairs
- Marquette University Graduate School
- Marquette University Law School
- New York University Wagner Graduate School of Public Service
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- Seton Hall University Whitehead School of Diplomacy and International Relations
- St. Mary’s University London
- Texas A&M University Bush School of Government and Public Service
- UIC John Marshall Law School
- University of California, San Diego School of Global Policy and Strategy
- University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy
- University of Kentucky Patterson School of Diplomacy and International Commerce
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law
- University of South Carolina Darla Moore School of Business
- Valparaiso University
We and all of our exhibitors look forward to seeing you at the 2019 AMUN Conference Expo on Monday. Our website also has more information on the entire 2019 AMUN Conference schedule.
Keep Up With The Accords
Subscribe to the AMUN Accords via email:
More to read
The AMUN Accords is a premier resource for fact-based Model United Nations simulations. We are always looking for new contributors. Want to write for the AMUN Accords? Check out out the submission guidelines and then get in touch!