The AMUN Conference Expo
At AMUN, we take providing an environment for educational advancement seriously. To support that goal, AMUN hosts a Graduate School and Career Expo for all of our Conference attendees to meet with exhibitors from graduate programs from across the country.
In 2017, the Expo will be on a new day: Monday, 20 November from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on the Ballroom Promenade of the Sheraton Grand Chicago, one level up from the hotel lobby and outside the General Assembly Committee Rooms.
We have an exciting list of exhibitors coming to the 2017 Conference Expo; you can find the full list and links to their program websites below. We hope that anyone interested in graduate programs will take a few moments to stop by and talk to the exhibitors. They have come a long way to answer your questions about their graduate programs and are looking forward to talking with you.
2017 Expo Exhibitors:
- Baylor Law School
- Chicago-Kent College of Law ーIllinois Institute of Technology
- Florida International University ーSchool of International and Public Affairs
- George Mason University ーSchool for Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Indiana University ーBloomington School of Global & International Studies
- Indiana University ーBloomington School of Public & Environmental Affairs
- Indiana University ーMcKinney School of Law
- Liberty University
- Marquette University Law School
- Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
- Seton Hall University ーSchool of Law
- Texas A&M University ーBush School of Government & Public Service
- The George Washington University ー Elliott School of International Affairs
- University of California, San Diego ーSchool of Global Policy and Strategy
- University of Kentucky ーPatterson School of Diplomacy and International Commerce
- Webster University ーGlobal Master of Arts Programs
We and all of our exhibitors look forward to seeing you at the 2017 AMUN Conference Expo on Monday. Our website also has more information on the entire 2017 AMUN Conference schedule.
More to read
The AMUN Accords is a premier resource for fact-based Model United Nations simulations. We are always looking for new contributors. Want to write for the AMUN Accords? Check out out the submission guidelines and then get in touch!.